We act for small, medium and large employers in New South Wales and across Australia and are trusted advisors for executive employees.
We have significant experience in EPL insurance matters.
We pride ourselves on providing accurate and pragmatic advice in a timely and cost effective manner.
BBW puts our clients' interests first. We are plain-speaking and negotiate strongly and effectively to achieve corporate and human resources management objectives in employment matters.
The employment law services offered by BBW Lawyers include:
- Preparing and negotiating employment contracts
- Preparing and negotiating enterprise agreements
- Managing performance and terminating employment
- Advising on human resources management practices
- Managing long term injured or ill employee issues
- Preparing workplace policies
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Advising on adverse action and unfair dismissal claims
- Advising on discrimination claims
- Drug and alcohol policies and testing
- Organisational change and redundancy
- Modern Award and Fair Work Act compliance
- Post Termination Restraints
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Workplace privacy/surveillance issues.
- Acting in restraint of trade and breach of confidentiality proceedings in the NSW Supreme Court.
- Defending Fair Work Ombudsman prosecutions in the Federal Court.
- Conduct of employee breach of contract claims in the NSW Supreme Court.
- Conduct of employee adverse action claims in the Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court.
- Defending adverse action claims in the Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court.
- Defending bullying claims in the Fair Work Commission.