Our expertise derives from almost 20 years of advising businesses and organisations, ranging from SMEs to large institutions, throughout Australia.
BBW Lawyers prepares and negotiates all forms of commercial agreements, advises on matters of corporate governance and assists clients in their acquisitions and sales of businesses and assets.
We advise on and litigate company, joint venture and partnership dissolutions and disputes, contractual and construction disputes and business fraud and anti-money laundering matters.
BBW Lawyers acts and appears on behalf of clients in all courts, tribunal and forums including the Local, District and Supreme Courts, the Court of Appeal and the Federal Court.
BBW Lawyers regularly provides education and seminars to clients in relation to all aspects of commercial advice, contracts and litigation.
- preparation and negotiation of commercial agreements, including supply agreements, commercial deeds, confidentiality documentation, software agreements, partnership deeds, leases, licences, trust documents, heads of agreement, business and asset sale agreements, deeds of release, credit applications, terms and conditions and guarantees
- advising on corporate structures and conducting due diligence
- advising on construction and development including preparing contracts and handling disputes
- advising and assisting with the sale of land and/or businesses
- advising on and litigating company, joint venture and partnership dissolution and disputes
- general corporate and commercial legal advice.